This section contains our current behaviour policy and also our COVID-19 specific amendments to the policy and our Home/School agreement.
We will be reviewing our policy during the Autumn Term 2020 to reflect our ambition to be a fully Trauma Informed School and we aim to implement our new behaviour policy from January 2020.
- Anti-Bullying Policy.pdf
- Behaviour Policy (September 2020).pdf
- Behaviour Policy Amendment in response to Covid 19.pdf
- Bereavement Policy - Draft.pdf
- Celt Attendance Policy January 2021.pdf
- Collective Worship.pdf
- Creative Arts.pdf
- Exclusion Policy.pdf
- Home School Agreement- Covid Amendment July 2020.pdf
- Homework Policy.pdf
- ICT Policy for Parents.pdf
- IT Services Acceptable Usage Policy.pdf